Finally I have got my act together and I am going to actually use this blog! (Thanks to Miss Sarah for the motivation ;)
Not sure how long I will keep it up...but I'll give it a go! Just a little spot for family and friends to keep up with the happenings of the Bayliss clan.
I'm very new to this blogging business, so bear with me while I feel my way around and try to figure it out!
Jo xx
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cmon cmom gorgeous, im waiting for more info and updates! hehe soooooo glad to see you started this, cant wait to hear more about whats been going on for you, missed you heaps!! AND you MUST start CREATING to show n tell it! hehe
Sorry, didn't get a chance to get on here till now! Slack already, geez that isn't a good start is it! lol
Don't get too excited, there won't be much to post in my boring old life!! hehe
xx
Post a Comment