Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yep...I'm very slack...

I have sooo much going on and have been so flat out the past month I haven't done a single post...sorry miss...you know who you are! lol We had Jasmine's dancing concert a few weeks ago and had so much to do in the lead up to that, thank goodness dancing is finished for the year! She had her end of year party yesterday and got her certificate and present, she was so proud of herself, it was gorgeous. Won't be long till it all starts again next year...

My little man had his last orientation for school during the week, it is all so final now... he has his uniform all ready to go and his booklist ordered, just has to turn up on his very first day of big school now. I'm not sure I'm ready for my baby to go to school! But he is really excited about it already which is a good thing. I am excited for him too, just a little sad that he is growing up too quickly!

Have been flat out at work, busy time of year for us...looking forward to some time off over christmas. We have our christmas party next weekend which should be a good night, and have Jason's tomorrow night too, think I am going to be hungover for the next few weeks... hehe. It is a 60's and 70's dress up tomorrow night and I still don't know what I'm going to wear, oooops...better do something about that after work today!

Speaking of work, better go and get organised or I'll be late....again....Beck I'm thinking about you hun, you know I'm only a phone call and a couple of hours away if you need anything...and Miss Sarah and S4J...can't wait to catch up in Jan...yay!!!!

Me xx

1 comment:

rih2002 said...

slack slack slack slack slack slack and then some! sheesh!
:P