Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November!!!

One minute it is June and then I turn around and suddenly it is November! Where on earth has the year gone?! The days just seem to roll into one and there is so much I have to do and not enough time to do any of it. Between work, kids, husband, house and all the rest of the stuff mothers have to do there is no time to breath sometimes. Work is flat out at the moment with one drama after another, I've been working longer every day just to keep on top of everything and just when I think it's settling down, something else happens!

We have so much on in the next 2 months it is ridiculous. Besides having end of year parties every weekend in December, Jasmine's dancing concert is coming up at the end of this month and she has a crazy amount of rehearsals...She has her regular dance class every thursday from 4-6pm, plus rehearsals every Sunday from 2.30-6.30pm, plus a few Tuesday arvo rehearsals, plus a photo shoot on monday at 3pm and needs to be in full hair, makeup and costume, and the full dress rehearsal at 8am the Saturday before the concert! Then Jack has his end of year concert and graduation for kinder and his school orientation in a few weeks. And they also do prep activity sessions for the next 3 Wednesdays for 1 hour each day to get them used to the classrooms etc. Which means I have to leave work for almost 2 hours by the time I add the travelling in and then I have to catch up when i get back to work! Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!

I know everyone has lots going on at this time of year too, so I'm not the only one...but boy I will be glad when the next few months is over!! Something I can really look forward too though is my road trip to Trarlgon on Saturday!! Yay....look out Beck here I come! Can't wait to see this fabulous scrapper do her class so I can sit and drool at her amazing work...hehe

Better go get ready for work and get these kids organised....till next time....

Jo xx

No comments: